Climate changes are irreversible, and agriculture is the industry most affected. Unpredictable and sometimes severe weather is a critical issue to address. No one can change the weather but monitoring and predicting it can save a lot of money for agribusinesses. This is where predictive weather monitoring of large area with single photonic system and analytics can help.
- Cellular towers are spread across rural area.
- 2 cellular towers are installed at a distance of 2 km. A single installation of AUM_Weather on tower can cover monitor weather for 78.5 sq. km of area.
- The area of coverage is from 100m to 5000m.
- A complete Rural belt spread across 1000s of acers can be covered.
- Knowing exact weather conditions and predicting natural disasters with CATS Photonics technologies and AI can help agriculture and Livestock businesses survive climate change.